Monday, June 27, 2011

And The Winners Are....

Can I just tell you how much fun this was? I read each and every comment and just loved hearing from you all. Thanks so much for playing! And now....drumroll...

Out of 55 comments, the two winners selected by Random.org to win the Summer Theme cookies are:



CONGRATULATIONS to Lori & Libby! #8 (Lori) and #40 (Libby) were selected by Random.org - which took the pressure off of me because I wanted to send cookies to everyone! :) ** Send your shipping info to sweetbellabakery@gmail.com - I can ship them to you, or anywhere in the U.S. to friends or family.

This was so much fun, we'll definitely be doing it again in the future. Until then, I'll see you on Facebook with lots of great cookie pictures!



3 comments:

jeskipsmom said...

Yay for Lori! I know her and she is the one who told me about you!! Lori is a wonderful homeschool mom and I know she's going to be tickled!!!! :)

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for her! (and excited that I can comment now without entering myself in the cookie running, LOL)

Stephanie(axpo23) said...

Congratulations, ladies! Enjoy your cookies! :)