Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Season of Love...

Hello Love Bugs! I wanted to share a few Valentine cookies from this year. Aside from Christmas - it's my favorite day of the year! In our house, we started off the day with Red Velvet Chocolate Chip pancakes. You have to love a holiday that inspires a breakfast like that! 

I wanted these to look like children's Valentine cards. I heart them.
A little assortment of Love...
It will never be Valentine's Day without Conversation Hearts. It just won't be.
I'm not going to lie. These are my favorite. :)
I just have a thing for silhouettes. 
Kisses & Hugs from me to you!

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! From the absolute bottom of my heart. Mwah!


5 comments:

Karen - Trilogy Edibles said...

Wow just gorgeous! I love the blossoms too

lizy b said...

Beautiful!! Love the cherry blossoms!

Amanda said...

Thank you both for stopping by! :)

Nellie - Sockertussen said...

They are gorgeous =)

royalcookie said...

Adorable! Love the children's Valentine's Day cards...so cute!